- Manage projects from A to Z, from the initial client brief until delivery in line with a well-thought scope, budget & timings.
- Take responsability on the quality of all work delivered.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the client.
- Advise clients on 360° touch point communication.
- Manage financial performance of your client.
- Follow up timesheets, risks and unexpected changes proactively.
Skills and experience
- You have excellent project management skills in marketing & communications.
- You have a healthy interest in shopper marketing and digital technologies.
- You are stress resistant, client oriented, communicative (in English and Dutch) and flexible.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in a comparable job.
- You are passionate about creativity and you are open to trends and innovations.
- Working in an inspiring environment with both national and international clients.
- Working in an environment that offers opportunities to grow.
- A salary conform market standards.
- Getting the chance to be part of a successful team and really making a difference!
Are you the right (wo)man for the job? Well then, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and don’t forget to add your letter of application and resume in attachment. We’ll contact you back as soon as possible.