You are responsible for the day to day management of your portfolio of clients (MarkCom departments of major companies) that you will develop from both a qualitative and quantitative point of view. You report to a senior account manager who will support you. Your main activities are:
- Regular follow-up of the client portfolio that you have created
- Relaying information to the accounts in charge of customer relations
- With your air for client needs, you actively develop the proposal on o er
- Responsibility for nancial income in line with objectives
- Genuine talent as a Lead Generator and the capacity to turn a lead into a client
- Knowledge of the computer graphics, print and digital eld
- You are perfectly bilingual NL-FR. An additional language is a plus
- A self-starter, pro-active and results oriented. Committed, with a thorough sense of organisation and initiative - You have excellent sales and communications skills
- You either have proven experience in the eld or a bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. - You have a valid driver’s licence
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
You will occupy a varied and challenging position in a company that is in a period of renewal within its sector and you will contribute to the launch of a new o er. We are o ering a competitive salary package commensu- rate with your level of responsibility and your experience.
SEND YOUR RESUME