TATV is constantly seeking to improve the customer experience. We are a dynamic company on a human scale. We are consistently launching new projects and initiatives that aim to innovate, respond to and even go beyond the expectations of our customers, prospects and internal users. TATV constantly aims to prepare the future by modernising its IT and applications landscape. We work in an agile approach, with multi-disciplinary teams continually working on these projects, based on “Agile/Scrum” methodology.
Touring Assurances / Touring Verzekeringen SA/NV (TATV) is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for the Direct Motor Insurance industry. Customers are served through a multi-channel approach (Internet, call centre, shops) throughout all phases of interaction: prospection, sales, contract management, invoicing and claims management.
Touring Assurances – Touring Verzekeringen
Site Tours & Taxis
86C Avenue du Port, 1000 Bruxelles
A few trips to Barcelona may be expected during the year
The Digital & Customer Journey team is part of the Customer Experience department. The role of this team is to continually improve the experience of our customers throughout their journey, as well as the website user experience (whatever the device used) and thereby to optimise the performances of the different sales flows. The Business Analyst will work as part of the digital development team in analysing and translating business needs for developers. He or she will contribute, as part of a team, to the implementation of solutions and will play an active role in testing and validation with users.
It is expected that the BA understands the underlying processes and tools used in the activity of the different TATV departments.
- Product definition of functionalities (project driven backlog): Process engineering, participate in defining user acceptance, write specifications for new functionalities + capture business and functional requirements, ability to translate processes into wireframes, etc.
- Capacity to challenge the initial request should the analysis reveal a more optimal solution
- Constantly seeks to improve the customer experience while integrating and understanding business needs and requirements.
- Focus on customer experience and usability: ability to turn user testing conclusions into functional requirements, Work closely with a UX designer to improve usability features (especially regarding cross devices), high level and detailed overview of the customer journey and capacity to understand the processes at stake – ensuring highly customer-oriented products
- Keep up to date with Digital Customer Journey developments and translate trends into recommendations for TATV
- Testing: Definition of Test case scenarios, Perform acceptance testing, Follow-up the UAT process for new releases, Maintain requirement documentation (use cases, process flows, data models, etc.), Ability to identify interdependencies working with other teams
Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as: business, business computing, maths, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in an e-business company in a similar role
- A customer-centric approach: interpret customer needs and translate them to requirements for development and operational teams
- Customer focused. Driven to improve the TATV digital customer journey
- Excellent interpersonal skills. A strong team player.
- Pro-active. Demonstrate creativity & initiative.
- Assertive. Highly developed communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff (verbal/written) at all levels within the organisation.
- Flexible enough to handle ad-hoc requests and deal with a variety of request types; ability to handle late or unexpected changes in priorities
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, knowledge of French or Flemish is a plus
- Stress-resistant and well organised
- Analytical skills; the ability to visualise, articulate, conceptualise and/or solve both complex and uncomplicated issues by making reasoned decisions based on the available information
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban) is a plus
- Knowledge of Atlassian team collaboration software (Jira, Confluence) is a plus
- Knowledge of Guidewire, Mendix, OpenCMS is a plus
Grow with us
Interested in a career in e-commerce? Apply now! email@example.com
As a leading direct insurance provider, TATV provides a competitive package, a great work environment with motivated colleagues and opportunities to learn and grow. We are part of an international group with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.