1. Manages the collection and organization of data to enable insight and analytics support
2. Ensures data remains accurate, safe and complete
3. Support the creation, challenge and update weekly dashboards regrouping all digital channels
4. Performs ad-hoc requests around data based on business requirements
5. When necessary assists with the testing and delivery of the systems/tools/processes into production
DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTION
> The Digital Data Executive is in charge of the data collection of all the media bought by AMNET.
- He or she will work closely with the different AMNET sub expertizes. Each team will feed the Digital Data Executive with structured data coming from their campaigns so that the Digital Data Executive will be able to provide raw data to the digital accounts and specialists based on reporting requirements.
- He or she will focus on the accuracy of the provided data sets being central in the strategic decisions managed by the digital teams. The digital accounts will use the data to evaluate the performance of their clients’ campaigns and the digital specialists will use the data to optimize their running campaigns.
- The Digital Data Executive will acquire a good understanding of the digital campaigns measurement aspects which will allow him to identify delivery issues and ensures the good execution of the reporting processes (nomenclature, rules…).
> The Digital Data Executive will assist on the creation and update weekly dashboards that are part of a data visualization service provided to several digital clients. He or she will work closely with the Digital Strategists team to become familiar with the campaigns KPIs, type of buying and reporting needs.
> The digital data structure being in constant evolution, the Digital Data Executive will be brought to assist on the writing of development requirements and will assist with the testing and delivery of the systems/tools/processes into production.
1. From 1 to 2 years of experience in Digital is required
2. Analytical mindset
3. Strong knowledge of Excel
4. Strong sense of organization / precision
5. Team spirit and sense of collaboration
6. Adaptive and open for change
7. Good knowledge of data management, data crunching and data analysis is a plus
- Focused on Quality
- Communicates Effectively
- Thinks Critically