- Global responsibility & coordination to key client’s management
- Develop paid social strategies for new business (e.g. pitches)
- Development & follow-up of long term Social Strategy (Content & Amplification) including – platforms, pillars, ideas, formats, segments, a/b tests
- Ensure long term alignment with client’s communication strategy
- Responsible for the integration of client’s corporate vision, values & initiatives in the social strategy & content
- Coaching, follow-up and challenging allocated resources.
- Manages his time and client portfolio with due diligence
- Define KPIs and Dashboards
- Responsible for implementing last advertising solutions in strategies
- Client paid social team organization & budget management
- Internal point of contact for complex advertising related requests
- Responsible for client (or agency) planning and deliverables deadlines
- Author POVs and white papers on various topics
- Participate to event in the sector (conference, forum, task force,..)
- Able to train and manage a team
- Business and entrepreneurship mindset
- Easy speaker, comfortable and convincing in client meetings
- Out of the box thinking for recommendations production
- Organized and autonomous
- Problem solver
- Presentation design skills (keynote or ppt)
- Hard and fast worker
- Strong Analytic skills
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity and understanding in data analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital strategy / Proven experience in social media is required
- Able to understand client’s need, drive its satisfaction while considering which resources can be allocated to it.
- Strategically strong. Understands the client’s business and is able to connect business challenges and social strategy/tactics.
- Ability to defend paid social competitive advantages against competitors or other media.
- Passionate about quickly-evolving digital/social media environment with a strong POV to share externally (white papers, events, etc.) and internally.
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyze and use the data to turn data into actionable insights.
- Candidate must have experience leading a team of people and be able to coach them on a daily basis.
- Candidate must be persuasive and know how to use adapted storytelling to convince a client or partner
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Candidate must have experience collaborating closely with key decision influencers
- Fluent or very good level of English
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of the market native language(s)
- Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting Social Media Marketing agency in Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central).
- Attractive salary with extra legal benefits.
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Continuous education and thorough training.
- An incredible rooftop
On our career website