- As an account manager you are responsible for the daily account management of your clients under the supervision of an account director. You will take the lead on your clients and report regularly to your direct manager.
- You coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- You ensure that creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are all on the same wavelength throughout a project and are aware of each other’s deadlines.
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties in getting projects out on time. This means you need to try in the first place to find solutions yourself and flag issues to your account director in time to find solutions together.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency team in order to make things happen.
· You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
· You are the client’s first port of call for all questions relating to client issues.
· You build relationships with clients based upon trust/mutual understanding.
· You are the creative teams’ main day to day contact, providing direction on creative briefs and generating enthusiasm/trust from them.
· You master a range of presentation techniques to inspire the client.
· You manage the agency’s billing system, and are responsible for invoicing, issuing PO’s, etc.
· You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
· You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
· You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced on time and within budget and in the most efficient way. You will do this in close collaboration with the account director who will set in place a structured way of working.
· trilingual (NL-FR-ENG)
· a multitasker
· a team player and a good communicator
· eager to learn and persistent
· able put things into perspective and have the capacity to reflect
· 4-5 years of experience with offline, online and social communication channels
· a hands-on mentality
· strong organisational skills and are detail oriented.
Furthermore, you can put things into perspective and have the capacity to reflect.
And you will closely work together in a team with 3 account executives.
Your client portfolio will consist of:
· a main client who communicates via social media. So an understanding of the social media landscape is certainly a plus point.
· a second more classical above the line client with a number of different campaigns a year.
· a DM/below the line client. For this client, you’ll be the back-up for your account director.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch!