Stef Nimmegeers

Stef Nimmegeers
Co-Founder
Bothrs

Artificial Intelligence Driven Design

Take psychology, business, and technology and I’ll be at the crossroads figuring out what’s what. I’ve majored in psychology, but gradually moved on to more business-related professions, among the likes of product and innovation manager roles. I was always drawn to business and business growth in particular. The human, emotional aspect behind it all never fails to captivate me. To me, it’s all about having an impact. That actually ended up being the foundation for the company I’ve founded, Bothrs, where a user-centric design and approach reigns supreme. Beyond that, I love to learn, and love to teach. I try to read as much as humanly possible -in a sense, Bothrs was born from a handful of books- and found I had a knack for conducting workshops during my IMEC days. Now, I spend my time figuring out what makes a great (digital) experience, which goes way beyond just the product. Team collaboration, customer and client experience are very much a part of the package as well.

Biography

Stef has always been drawn to the human aspect of business and digital products across industries, and how they impact our lives. With that in mind, building and delivering high-quality, habit-forming digital experiences that allow businesses to grow, has become his top priority. Bothrs, the experience design studio he’d co-founded, breathes that same mindset: cultivating change, encouraging innovation, and most of all, making corporates work and think like start-ups again. By providing them the right process and team, Bothrs enables large companies to shift into seventh gear, and helps them design, build, and launch great digital experiences at mind-blowing speeds.